September 14-15, 2018
Allerton Park and Retreat Center
Students travel by bus from campus to Allerton Park (approximately 35 minutes from campus), stay overnight at Allerton, then return to campus the next afternoon.
For more information, contact: email@example.com.
How to Participate
- Students: Sign up here and see Monica Hill in 206 Engineering Hall to pay your $5 registration fee.
- Alumni: As always, we are asking you to volunteer to facilitate workshops, participate in panel discussion, and be available to work with students. Let us know if you are interested in facilitating a workshop or if you plan to attend.
- Also, please forward this information on to anyone in your Illinois alumni network that you think may be interested.
- Students: Lodging is on-site at Allerton Park and arranged by MEP.
- Please let us know if your company will sponsor your participation.
- MEP will provide accommodations for those who register by the deadline of August 31, 2018.
- For further details, please contact MEP at (217) 244-3815 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Agenda and Workshop Schedules
- Day One
- Alumni arrival and check-in (4pm)
- Student arrival and check-in (~5:30pm)
- Opening Session and Agenda Review
- Workshops and Activities
- Networking Session (Midnight)
- Day Two
- Continue Workshops
- Check-out (11:30am-1:00pm)
- Wrap-up and MEP commitment
- Closing session