EMBARK is our early move-in program for underrepresented students entering Engineering. During this three-day event you will get a head start on your new collegiate journey. Plus, you’ll get to move-in before most of campus!
Benefits of Attending
- Make friends with incoming engineering students.
- Build community with students of color.
- Have lunch with departmental representatives.
- Create relationships with college advisors.
- Attend fun social activities.
- Move in early!
Important Dates & Registration
- EMBARK is scheduled for August 20th – 22nd, 2017
- We are currently at max capacity for EMBARK 2017. Please contact email@example.com with any questions.
EMBARK will be free to all students who sign up before July 21st. Your meals, housing, and activities throughout the EMBARK program are free of charge. You also receive a cool t-shirt! MEP will credit your student account to help offset the costs of early move-in.
MEP staff is working hard on planning an exciting schedule for EMBARK 2017. Check out this year’s schedule here!
EMBARK Mentors & Student Coordinator
Get to know your 2017 EMBARK Coordinators & Mentors here.
Do you have questions about EMBARK? Visit our Frequently Asked Questions page (found here) for more information on EMBARK. Do you have a question that wasn’t included in the FAQ’s page? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Join us on Facebook and Snapchat!
Check out our Facebook page here!
Add us on Snapchat! mep-uiuc
Previous EMBARK Programs