EMBARK is our early move-in program for underrepresented students entering Engineering. During this three-day event you will get a head start on your new collegiate journey. Plus, you’ll get to move-in before most of campus!
Benefits of Attending
- Make friends with incoming engineering students.
- Build community with students of color.
- Meet with departmental representatives.
- Create relationships with college advisors.
- Attend fun social activities.
- Move in early!
- Free t-shirt!
2018 T-Shirt Design Contest
Design this year’s EMBARK t-shirt! Everyone is encouraged to participate. All entries are due by next Friday, July 20th. The winner will be announced the following week. Please follow this link https://forms.illinois.edu/sec/4845655 for more information and to submit your design!
Important Dates & Registration
- EMBARK is scheduled for August 19th – 21st, 2018
- Registration deadline is July 20, 2018
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
EMBARK will be free to all students who sign up before July 20th. Your meals, housing, and activities throughout the EMBARK program are free of charge. You also receive a cool t-shirt! MEP will cover the costs of early move-in.
MEP staff is working hard on planning an exciting schedule for EMBARK 2018. Check back soon for this year’s schedule!
EMBARK Mentors & Student Coordinator
Come back soon to meet your 2018 EMBARK Coordinators & Mentors!
Do you have questions about EMBARK? Visit our Frequently Asked Questions page (found here) for more information on EMBARK. Do you have a question that wasn’t included in the FAQ’s page? Email us at email@example.com!
Join us on Facebook and Snapchat!
Check out our Facebook page here!
Add us on Snapchat! mep-uiuc
Previous EMBARK Programs