If you are thinking about pursuing graduate studies this course will help prepare you to develop an informed approach to the opportunities available for pursuing advanced degrees – ENG 298 (CRN 56212, Section GPO) available Fall semesters.
ENG 298 is a 1-hr class. The work for this class will mostly be preparation for graduate school applications (such as drafting your personal statement and seeking letters of recommendation).
Class size will be limited so we may ask you to participate in a future semester.
This class is intended for students who will be SOPHOMORES and JUNIORS next year.
- Why grad school? Is it for me?
- Differences between MS and PhD
- Planning for graduate school applications
- The Role of Undergraduate Research
- Securing funding for graduate school